Michael Crute wrote:
> Hmm... I seem to remember some problem with PHP only compiling if
> threads was set to on. Maybe not, will have to test it to see if there
> is any good reason that I still have that in my package.use. Thanks
> for the tip.
>
> -Mike

PHP and apache are not the same software.

If you have USE="threads" for PHP, then you have to use a threaded MPM
for apache (mpm-worker would be the suggested one).

If you do not have USE="threads" for PHP then you have to use a
non-threaded MPM for apache (mpm-prefork).

--
Michael Stewart                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gentoo Developer                        http://dev.gentoo.org/~vericgar

GnuPG Key ID 0x08614788 available on http://pgp.mit.edu