060921 Philip Webb wrote:
> I've updated to modular X
> and everything seems to be working as before, but where is  xorg.conf ?

Modular X does create its own version on the fly,
but it's better to have the file in  /etc/X11  in case of further change.
On the raw console (outside X) I ran 'Xorg -configure',
which created a version in my home dir, which needed a couple of tweaks
to recognise my mouse & get the display the correct size,
in fact just the changes I had to make when I started 031006 !

So now on to kernel 2.6.18 & getting Nvidia acceleration working again.

SUPPORT     ___________//___,  Philip Webb : [EMAIL PROTECTED]