On 9/23/06, Chris Walters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I don't recall seeing any replies to my original post, so I figured it
must have gotten lost.  As for the Xorg log, I don't have one to post -
if I had, I would have posted the pertinent portions rather than
describe the problem.

You can see the previous thread and responses here:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.user/170748/focus=170748

Although there isn't much to see...we can't help a whole lot without
that log file.

So I would suggest to quickpkg the current xorg, try the modular X
again, so we can see what problems you are actually running into.

-Richard