I am trying to open some documents on a USB CF.  When I click on the document
name in Konqueror OOo launches with its splash screen and progress bar, and
then nothing else happens.  Once the progress bar completes, there's nothing
more happening.

To troubleshoot this problem I started the application from a terminal.  Then
I noticed that the document name had spaces in it, which I enclosed in single
quotes.  OOo writer launched without any problem and loaded the document.

Why is it that through Konqueror OOo trips over itself, but loading it through
the CLI works fine?  How does Konqueror call OOo and how does it treat file
names with spaces in them?
--
Regards,
Mick