On Monday 25 September 2006 17:29, Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
> On Tuesday 26 September 2006 02:23, Lord Sauron wrote:
> > Ultra-quick question:
> >
> > By unmerging pam-login will I be breaking anything?
>
> you must not log out between unmergin pam-login and emerging shadow.
>
> And that has been written douzends of time.
>
> Maybe you search the archives next time?

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/.kde/share/apps/kmail/mail/Archival$
> grep -rn "pam-login" ./cur
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/.kde/share/apps/kmail/mail/inbox$
> grep -rn "pam-login" ./cur

Hint: you got both the command and the output.  Unless I'm doing
something wrong, that should be an answer enough for you.  (If I am
doing something wrong - please tell me!  I don't think I'm wrong
because the same command for the search "the" reveals a lot of stuff).

And thanks for the tip.  I thought that trying to log in after making
the switch might be a bad idea, however, I wasn't sure so I asked.

--
http://lordsauronthegreat.googlepages.com/