Jose Maria Alvarez Fernandez wrote:
> Krdc works with vnc or rdesktop, so there shouldn't be a problem.
I beg to differ. Tried krdc last night when I read about it here. It
connected to my VNCserver on my WinXP-box alright and everything seemed
fine. After a few minutes (the screensaver on WinXP already got
activated) my Xserver didn't react on any mouse input anymore. Even
killing krdc didn't help.

Well, I don't know what exactly was the problem, but something like that
never happend with vncviewer (from net-misc/vnc; running stable ever
since I started using it) or any other program. So, for VNC-connections
I would recommend vncviewer.

Cheers,
Sigi