> > Is that correct?  Could I use two remote printers attached to the same
> > print server via the ServerName method?
>
> Yes. I have two printers attached to my Mini-ITX server box and both are
> available across the network. The only configuration on the client boxes
> is to add the ServerName directive, the printers are picked up
> automatically.

How are you defining ServerName?  The following is how I specified the
remote printer's location in the cups admin:

http://192.168.0.1:631/printers/brotherhl2040

I've tried a few variations of this (and restarted cupsd) but nothing
shows up in Firefox's printer choices now that I've deleted the
printer's local definition in the cups admin.

- Grant

I needed to specify the ServerName like so:

ServerName 192.168.0.1

- Grant