Hello,

I am not new in fcron but I have never used all its functionalities. In
fact, I only use &-lines in crontab which are like in Cron. However,
today, I need to use Fcron for executions like once all Friday between
10:00 and 13:00. So I read Fcrontab(5) again. And I thought %-lines are
what I needed. But, I didn't succeed in understanding how *ly, mid*ly
and *s keywords work. Maybe could you help me. Where could I find more
examples on those %-lines ?

What I have understood ?
   For instance for an execution all Friday between 10:00 and 13:00, I
would write:
      %hours * 10-12 * * Fri /what/I/want/to/do
   Is it right ?
   For *ly and mid*ly, I don't understand the difference between mid
and not mid. What are the differences between:
      %daily * 10-12 /what/I/want/to/do
      # an execution all days between 10:00 and 13:00 ?
   And:
      %nightly * 10-12 /what/I/want/to/do
      # an execution all nights between 10:00 and 13:00 ? So all days
between 10:00 and 13:00 ...
   Or between:
      %hourly 15-30 /what/I/want/to/do
      # an execution all hours between -:15 and -:30 ?
   And:
      %midhourly 15-30 /what/I/want/to/do
      # the same ?
   And what are the differences between weekly and midweekly, excepted
Fcron starts to "try" the execution Monday or Thursday ? ...

So can you explain me how work %-lines, or tell me where I could find a
documentation more explicit than Fcrontab(5) ;-) .

Regards,

Grégoire Baron