Hi,
My new office PC has an on board intel adapter (945GZ), which cannot
cope with the SUN GDM-5410 workstation monitor I want to plug in. So I
have the option to buy a PCI express graphics card which can accept
custom modelines.
I'm searching for a card which is maxmimal painless. 3D performance is
not an issue, 2D performance IS. Power usage should be low (I do NOT
want the fans running at max speed on the slightes provocation :-).
On my *old* LinuxPC I have a Matrox G200, which could cope with the GDM
monitor - but my new PC has no AGP slot anymore. So I'm asking for
recommendations...
Ciao,
Wolfgang