Lord Sauron wrote:

Weird problem.

On my server net.eth0 isn't starting, yet it is.

During boot it goes through the normal routine, it starts net.lo and
everything, however, then it goes into runlevel 3 and then all my
services fail (apache, sshd, ddclient, etc), complaining that net.eth0
isn't running.  I log in and try to start net.eth0 and it tells me
that it's already running!

I tried adding net.eth0 to runlevel boot, boot and default, and then
just default, but it still doesn't work.  Does anyone know what is
going on?  This is really confusing me.

Hi
try to fix in the kernel the module of your net card like * and not like M i think that can be one way