On Sunday 29 October 2006 06:48, 张韡武 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
about '[gentoo-user] the most secure shared network system?
Coda/NFSv4/others?':
> Hello. My purpose of using a network file system is to back up my web
> server. For some special reason the backup application I am using need
> to directly access a mounted network file system rather then using a SSH
> connection.
>
> For me, security is the biggest concern. [W]hat is
> the best network file system for me?

I would go with AFS, but that entails setting up Kerberos, which might be
more work that you feel like performing.

--
"If there's one thing we've established over the years,
it's that the vast majority of our users don't have the slightest