Alan McKinnon wrote:

Both libraries you have are one version behind. DEPEND in the
gnupg-1.9.94 ebuild says it wants at least the version you do have, but
it's ./configure says different. This is a bug, you should report it.

Meanwhile a workaround is to simply emerge the versions of the libs
required:

emerge -av1 =dev-libs/libgpg-error-1.4 =dev-libs/libassuan-0.9.3

alan

Thanks.  That was sort of what I was thinking, depending on wrong version of those and portage was not catching it so it may be a bug too.

I'll unmask those and give it a try.  Let's see how brave I am.

Thanks again.

Dale

:-)  :-)