On Mon, 2006-10-30 at 08:52 -0600, Michael Sullivan wrote:
> My wife's mouse went crazy again last night (grr), and now she's lost
> some of the components in her Evolution GUI, and I cannot figure out how
> to get them back.  Her message preview pane (lower right hand corner of
> screen) is gone,

Try
View > Preview > Message Preview
(should be checked).  From there you have classic or "vertical" view -
good for widescreens.

>  as is her Window button bar (Mail, Contacts, Calendars,
> Memos, Tasks).  Can anyone help us get them back?

View > Switcher Appearance > Hide Buttons
(should not be checked)

HTH,

Even historians fail to learn from history -- they repeat the same mistakes.
                -- John Gill, "Patterns of Force", stardate 2534.7