Michael Sullivan wrote:
> Is it possible to change the accellerator keys in gnome-terminal?  I
> would like to change
>
> Copy from Cntrl+Shift+C to Cntrl+C
> Paste from Cntrl+Shift+P to Cntrl+P
>
> (like it is in just about every other gnome app).  I was looking at the
> source code for gnome-terminal, at a file called terminal-accels.c and I
> see a function:
>
> static KeyEntry edit_entries[] =
> {
>   { N_("Copy"),
>     KEY_COPY, ACCEL_PATH_COPY, 0, 0, NULL, FALSE },
>   { N_("Paste"),
>     KEY_PASTE, ACCEL_PATH_PASTE, 0, 0, NULL, FALSE },
> };
[...]

Why don't you simply use "Keyboard Shortcuts..." from gnome-terminal's "Edit"
menu?

BTW: I wouldn't call it a good idea to map Ctrl-C to something in a terminal
emulator, since Ctrl-C is normally used to interrupt the running program in
the shell. I wouldn't want to sacrifice this ability.

Regards
  mks