Raymond Lewis Rebbeck wrote:

On Monday 06 November 2006 23:22, Rafael Barrera Oro wrote:
Raymond Lewis Rebbeck wrote:
On Monday 06 November 2006 22:33, Rafael Barrera Oro wrote:
I recently emerged modular kde, and along with the coming of kopete
0.12.3 all the plugins dissapeared except for the Cryptography plugin,
does anyone now something about this? should i just re emerge it?

Thanks in advance!

Rafael
You'll have to enable the ones you want via USE flags.
One flag per each plugin? I am mainly interested in the history plugin
do you know which flag i need? where i can find a list of kopete flags?

Thanks for your reply

emerge -pv kde-base/kopete

The history plugin is enabled with the 'history' USE flag.

Sorry for taking so long, just wanted to say it all worked perfectly except for the jingle flag which prevented kopete to build properly, i was not interested in such plugin though and got what i wanted anyway, thanks for your help