Alexander Skwar wrote:
> ยท Daniel Iliev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>

>> Is it legal to do the following:
>>
>> 1) "emerge vmware-workstation"
>> 2) build some images (within the 30 day trial period)
>> 3) "emerge -C vmware-workstation" (within the 30 day trial period)
>> 4) "emerge vmware-player" and use it to play the images created by
>> vmware-workstation
>>

> That might be legal, but why don't you go the absolutely legal
> way and use vmware-server instead of vmware-workstation?
>
> Alexander Skwar

I have no strong reason for choosing vmw-workstation. There are two
minor things that make me prefer it:

- I am familiar with vmw-workstation and I've never seen vmw-server
- VMW-Server is beta version and masked as testing package

If there were any legal issues with vmw-workstation I would use
vmw-server or try the site pointed by Mr. Raymond Lewis Rebbeck:
http://www.easyvmx.com/

--
Best regards,
Daniel