but, with pam-0.99.6.3-r1, have you tried to make a "revdep-rebuild -p -i" ?

Lorenzo Marussi

Il giorno mar, 14/11/2006 alle 17.40 +0100, Alexander Skwar ha scritto:
· Alan McKinnon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Tuesday 14 November 2006 15:23, Alexander Skwar wrote:
>> > Any clues from revdep-rebuild?
>> > I take it you did log out and in again,
>>
>> Yes.
>>
>> Reboot: No.
>
> That's worth a try. I know it goes against the grain but at this stage
> what do you have to lose?

Rebooting is hard. That's a server, after all. And right now, I downgraded
to Pam 78.

> At least you are guaranteed that every unlink
> really is unlinked.

Hm. But why should this do something? I mean, I re-compiled
PAM and sudo now several times.

Alexander Skwar
--
Only someone with nothing to be sorry for smiles back at the rear of an
elephant.