Have you got an Intel Virtualization Technology (Intel VT) - compatible CPU?

Lorenzo Marussi

Il giorno mar, 14/11/2006 alle 15.44 +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ha scritto:
Hi,

I would like to implement some sort of "virtual servers"
(mail, www, ftp) on my small gentoo server as a way of
increasing security...

Now the only problem is (so typical for linux :-)
which solution to use, because there are many:

Vserver?
OpenVZ?
Xen?
Maybe VMware?
Or something else, supported by Gentoo?

I do not know them and I do not have time to test them
all, so I would be thankful for any opinion, experiences,
comparison, etc...

Jarry