On Tuesday 14 November 2006 20:23, Neil Bothwick wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 14:45:32 -0500, Mark Shields wrote:
> > Ivman is what you want to get the 'automounting' accomplished
>
> Unless you use KDE, which has its own automounting for removable storage.
>
> > It works for automounting cds, dvds, and should work for pendrives
> > (although I have yet to get it automounting a pendrive under a user
> > account)
>
> Is your user a member of the plugdev group? Automounting won't work
> otherwise.

Hmm . . .
A security policy in place prevents this sender from sending this message to
this recipient, see message bus configuration file (rejected message had
interface "org.freedesktop.Hal.Device.Volume" member "Mount" error
name "(unset)" destination "org.freedesktop.Hal")
That's what comes up when I click on the USB pen drive on media:/

PS. This is without ivman, only hald.
--
Regards,
Mick