Oh, it's not really usefull to rebuild all
just rebuild this:

equery b /sbin

so. .. it will give you all package which install something in /sbin
just rebuild it

Le Thu, 16 Nov 2006 17:23:17 +0100, James Colby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit:

List Members -

I was trying to delete some files from my /sbin directory and with an
unfortunate use of a wildcard accidentally deleted the entire contents
on the /sbin directory.  I have recovered the contents of the /sbin
directory from a stage 3 tarball.  I was thinking about doing an
emerge world, just to make sure that everything is consistent.  Do you
all think that this is necessary?

Thanks,
James

___________________________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son interface révolutionnaire.