· Dale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Alexander Skwar wrote:
>> · Dale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>> Yep; snapshot to be exact.
>>

> Then I'll try to match up with that, though I may not use the feature.

Well, if you don't use it and don't plan to use it, then I'd suggest
to not compile it in (not even as a module).

> Then again, I might.

In that case, I'd suggest to enable the module or compile the feature
into the kernel, when you use that feature.

>> I also fail to understand, how that question (kernel configuration, here:
>> "to module, or not to module") is related to LVM. To make that clear, I'm
>> implying that there's no connection at all.
>>

> It wasn't really.  I just noticed the how to said modules

I suppose, it said so, as kernels are often compiled so, that they
use modules.

>   I don't know why I don't use them
> either.  I just never did.

;)