Hi Neil:

Turns out that gksu has resolved all but one of the problems, and that
one is with the shutdown command.

If I run gksu shutdown -h now, gksu interperates the -h as a command to
it, instead of connecting it to the shutdown command. The result is
either the help information being displayed, or an error of an
unrecognized command and the help output.

This one is not as big an issue as I can exit fluxbox neatly and
shutdown from gdm.

Thanks a TON

Timothy A. Holmes
IT Manager / Network Admin / Web Master / Computer Teacher / Science
Teacher

Medina Christian Academy
A Higher Standard...