On Tuesday 05 December 2006 22:26, Neil Bothwick wrote:
> On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 12:39:56 -0800, Bryan Green wrote:
> > > Because equery isn't really being maintained. Lets just say it leaves
> > > a lot of room for improvement... Feel free to supply patches to improve
> > > it...
> >
> > Not maintained?  I thought it was the tool of choice for what it does.
> > I thought it was intended to replace the 'q' utilities.
>
> It's more the other way round.

If I recall correctly Bryan is right about that there was a time when equery
was being pushed as the grand replacement for the portage-utils. I think
portage-utils has improved since then and as the gentoolkit bugs has
accumulated portage-utils does seem superior for a number of purposes...

> To answer the original question, use "qsize -a"

Ahh, thanks - I always tend to forget that.. ;)

--
Bo Andresen