Hi Bo,
on Saturday, 2006-12-02 at 06:48:51, you wrote:
> > I switched a few systems to all-UTF-8 a while ago, and while it's
> > generally a big improvement, a few apps are playing up.
>
> There's a nice guide [1] in case you haven't noticed.

Yup, I largely folloed it in my transition.

> > Pretty common apps that is, most notably tin and centericq, so I think it's
> > probably my problem.
> [SNIP]
>
> I don't know anything about tin bug for centericq there's bug #138740 [2].
> I'm
> not sure the unicode support in centericq is flawless though. Otherwise I
> would suggest looking for alternatives with better unicode support.

OK, in centericq's case it seems to be the program's fault, I was just
wondering because the errors are so similar that it might be an ncurses
problem. Well, I'll just try slrn...
Thanks!
        Matthias
--
I prefer encrypted and signed messages. KeyID: FAC37665
Fingerprint: 8C16 3F0A A6FC DF0D 19B0  8DEF 48D9 1700 FAC3 7665