On 12/6/06, Korthrun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am using perl and I'd rather not install and maintain PHP just so I
> can use Squirrelmail.  It sounds like I may need to though.  Does
> anyone prefer another webmail client to Squirrelmail?
>
> - Grant
> --

If you don't mind php, I recommend horde . Just be sure that you
actually need the features it provides, because it has the potential
be a hassle to setup.

Atmail is a good perl based webmail, along with Neomail, which was
previously mentioned.

--
()  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign - against HTML Email,
/\  vCards, and proprietary formats.