On 12/8/06, Alan McKinnon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Friday 08 December 2006 18:20, Mark Knecht wrote:
> Thanks all for answering. Now it's much clearer why this is
> happening.
>
> Alan - do you use some sort of extra config for eix? Your output is
> far more readable.

Nope, it's a default setup, but probaly an outdated default (see other
mail). I'd post the eixrc here, but it's 27k.

I can send you a copy direct if you want to plough through it and see
why mine is different

alan

27K? Mine is one line which is commented out!!!

#PORTDIR_CACHE_METHOD='cdb'

I re-emerged eix and it doesn't install eixrc at all. If you wouldn't
mind please do send it along off list. I'd like to look through it.

Thanks,
Mark