On Monday 11 December 2006 17:23, Felipe Ribeiro wrote:
> I tried with an ordinary CRT monitor, and it didn't work. Do i need to
> have anything installed? Is xinerama necessary?

It won't work because the Screen section below specifies only one screen
Screen 0.  You need to also setup Screen 1 with the required resolution,
otherwise the resolution of your monitor would be replicated at the second
screen output.  The bind together the setup for the second screen in
the "ServerLayout" section.  I really think you should read man xorg.conf.

PS.  Can you please stop top-posting.

--
Regards,
Mick