Hi,

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 13:03:27 +0000 Bruno Santos
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I need to perform some benchmarks with the Kernel and with the distro
> itself but i cannot find any satisfactory app for that.

/usr/portage/benchmark/*

...but it absolutely depends on *what* you want to benchmark
(concurrent access, networking, threading, forking, packet inspection,
harddrive performance, latency, etc.pp.)

> Does anyone knows some good ones? Or something i can make with the
> distro itself (any command or procedure) to see such data ??

Just tell us what data you want to see. I guess bogomips is not what
you're searching for? ;-)

-hwh