On 16 December 2006 17:47, Roman Naumann wrote:

> Latin has the four cases Nominative, Genitive, Dative, Accusative and
> additionally the Vocative and the Ablative. I haven't seen any other
> languages with six cases.

Russian.

> @Uwe Thiem
> Are you also German? You name sounds quite as if you're.

Well, yes, I was born there. Have been living in Africa for so long by now
that I don't consider myself German anymore. ;-)

On the other, there are living about 20,000 German speaking people in Namibia.

Uwe

--
Mark Twain: I rather decline two drinks than a German adjective.
http://www.SysEx.com.na