On Sunday 24 December 2006 15:33, Dale wrote:

> OK.  Now I get this for mindi-1.11.  One version has something missing
> and the other fails to compile.  Wonder why this is masked?
>[cut]

Are you trying to install mindi by itself or as part of an "emerge
mondo-rescue"? Seems like some dependency is missing...

> Anybody know what newt.h is?  Looks like it needs it for something.

* dev-libs/newt
     Available versions:  0.50.35-r2 ~0.50.35-r3 ~0.50.35-r4 0.51.6
0.51.6-r1 ~0.51.6-r2 ~0.52.2
     Homepage:            http://www.redhat.com/
files

mondo-rescue does depend upon newt, but mindi doesn't (I'd say that's
probably a bug, but otoh I think mindi alone is rather useless).