Is there an ati-drivers ebuild that will install a Radeon
9200/9250 compatible driver under 2.6.18?  The most recent ATI
driver that works with the 9200 series is 8.28.8, but it (and
older versions) won't compile "out-of-the-box" under 2.6.18.

I downloaded the ATI 8.28.8 installer and installed it by
applying one of the patches that are floating around (from
Fedora and/or SuSe, IIRC), but an ebuild that works would be
better.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  BARBARA STANWYCK
                                  at               makes me nervous!!