On Friday 29 December 2006 10:58, Alessandro Cipriani wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 22:06:03 +0200
>
> This is my make.conf:
>
> CFLAGS="-march=pentium-m -mfpmath=sse,387 -Os -pipe"
> #CFLAGS="-mtune=pentium-m -mfpmath=sse -0s -pipe"
> CHOST="i686-pc-linux-gnu"
> CXXFLAGS="${CFLAGS}"
> MAKEOPTS="-j2"
> USE="arj lha 7zip rpm freetype X ada acpi alsa -arts avi -berkdb
> bitmap-fonts bl uetooth cairo cdr -cli crypt cups -dbus -dlloader cvs dri
> dvd dvdr doc -eds elib c_glibc -emboss -encode -esd -fam -firefox fortran
> -gdbm gif -gnome gpm gstreame r gtk gtk2 -hal ieee1394 input_devices_evdev
> input_devices_keyboard input_device s_mouse -ipv6 -isdnlog java jpeg kde
> kernel_linux -ldap -libg++ -mad -mikmod mp3 mp4 -mp4live mpeg nsplugin
> ncurses -nls -nptl -nptlonly objc objc++ obj-gc ogg opengl -oss -pam -pcre
> pdflib perl png -ppds -pppd python qt3 qt4 quicktime -rea dline -reflection
> -sdl -session spell -spl sql sse sse2 ssl tcpd truetype truety pe-fonts
> type1 type1-fonts udev unicode usb userland_GNU vorbis wmf wifi win32co
> decs wma x86 xml xorg xv -zlib wma wmp realmedia rar zip ace divx gmedia
> octave" FEATURES=""
> ACCEPT_KEYWORDS=""
> AUTOCLEAN="yes"
> LINGUAS="it"
> VIDEO_CARDS="fglrx"
> PORTAGE_TMPFS=/dev/shm
>
> I do:
>  emerge -ev world (after updating USE)
>
> After one day compiling :-(
>
> however i don't play wma file the error is:
> xine: couldn't find demux for
> >http://www.lattemiele.com/upload/oroscopo/20061229/acquario.wma<
> input_http: content length = 102673 bytes
> xine: found input plugin : http input plugin
>
> Thx
>
> Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all

Hi Alessandro and a Happy New Year to you.  These are the flags that I have
compiled xine-lib against and I have no problem playing the file you provided
(after it is downloaded and saved on my hard disk):
# emerge -pDv xine-lib

Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild   R   ] media-libs/xine-lib-1.1.2-r3  USE="X a52 aac aalib alsa arts
asf dts dvd flac imagemagick mng modplug mp3 nls opengl oss sdl speex theora
vcd vidix vorbis win32codecs xv
(-altivec) -debug -directfb -dxr3 -esd -fbcon -gnome -ipv6 -libcaca -samba -v4l
-xinerama -xvmc*"
VIDEO_CARDS="-i810 -nvidia -via" 0 kB

Total size of downloads: 0 kB

Note however, that I do not have Kaffeine installed, only xine-ui. You should
not need to remerge the whole of your world, just xine-lib (or associated
packages) when you change your USE flags.
--
Regards,
Mick