Hi all

A while ago I set up a twin monitor system using two graphics cards. All worked fine until I carried out an update. During the update I noticed that a lot of X11 files were updated but thought nothing of it. When I restarted, the second monitor refused to work. Running Xorg -configure showed that both cards were detected but only the monitor connected to the AGP card was detected. I finally got it working again after changing the BIOS to treat the PCI card as the primary display instead of the AGP card. I've tried various combinations of AGP and PCI cards but always with the same result. Last week I carried out a complete reinstall ( not to solve this by the way) and it is still the same so I assume that something must have changed but I have no idea what. Anyone got any ideas on this.

TIA

Stewart