Hey folks,

Well, I thought I would update on my transfer.  I couldn't figure out
how to make a initrd thing first off.  I also just could not figure out
how EVMS really worked.  Maybe it was just a bad time to try to teach a
old dog new tricks.  Anyway,  I got my OS transfered anyway.

I had a friend to give me a old computer.  It had a 40Gb drive in it.  I
stuck it in my system and transfered everything over to it.  Then I
repartitioned my two 80GB drives and transfered my OS back.  Worked like
a champ.

Maybe later on I can figure out how EVMS works and do it that way.  I
was mostly concerned that it would work then something would go wrong
and I couldn't figure out how to fix it.  That is something I would
rather not happen.

Maybe later on I can give it another try.

Thanks

Dale

--
www.myspace.com/dalek1967