On Wednesday 03 January 2007 17:49, Daniel Iliev wrote:
> Sean wrote:
> > I would like to create a database of some sort for my music collection.
> > It is large so I thought that somehow I could use some application
> > that could pull the info from a freebd server and if I wished I could
> > alter any info. Try to entering it all by hand will be just to big of
> > a project.
> My vote goes to media-sound/amarok.
Yeah mine goes to Amarok too.  I've got a lot of music.  I love the ability to
use a proper DB as my backend.  I use postgresql and the DB is currently 7.0
gigs.  It was much much larger until I enabled autovaccuum...

By having your musicDB split off onto a postgres backend you can do whatever
you like with it.
--
Zac Slade
[EMAIL PROTECTED]