Any other messages or such when it happens? Could you perhaps paste in the
console output as it appears?

(No ideas myself on this at this point, just trying to perhaps lay some
groundwork for others who might notice the problem).

David
Note: These views are my own, advice is provided with no guarantee of success.
I do not represent anyone else in any emails I send to this list.