Are you referring to the Sony disks that installed 'copy protection'/'no
cd ripping for you buddy' software? This wasn't so much a trojan itself
afaik as a rather poorly written piece of software that could be
exploited.

And, of course, no-one knew it was there.

David
Note: These views are my own, advice is provided with no guarantee of
success. I do not represent anyone else in any emails I send to this
list.