On Tue, Jan 09, 2007 at 08:37:01PM +0000, Penguin Lover Jorge Almeida squawked:
> On Sun, 7 Jan 2007, Willie Wong wrote:
> It doesn't freeze, and it displays what you said. However, the first two
> output lines are:
> ash: compgen: warning: -F option may not work as you expect
> bash: COMP_WORDS: bad array subscript

Don't worry about those. The _longopts shell function is only intended
to be used by bash_completion, so some global variables were
undefined.

> So, everything seem right. The problem is that it froze the box then,
> even if not now. I checked with top that there was nothing else
> competing for ressources.

Hum.... non reproducible? If it never occurs again, I suggest you not
worry about it. If it occurs randomly... hardware problem?

Good luck,

"What the hell is a functional. And if its called a functional derivative, why
can't I get it to work?"
~DeathMech, Some Student. P-town PHY 205
Sortir en Pantoufles: up 33 days,  1:57