On Tue, Jan 09, 2007 at 11:40:12PM -0700, Penguin Lover Korthrun squawked:
> None of the grepping found anything sadly, and no one else uses this
> box. It's my home workstation.
>
> I dropped out of Xorg and noticed that it wasn't in my env any more.
> Installed fluxbox and fired it up and behold, PANTS is not set.
>
> A quick google for "enlightenment pants" was quite......enlightening.
>
> Thanks again for all the neat ideas.

Ah! I knew there was something familiar with that pants thing: the
enlightenment e-pants epplet. But do you have that particular epplet
running? I run e16 and PANTS certainly isn't in my env...

1 out of every 5 people thinks the other 4 are idiots.
Sortir en Pantoufles: up 33 days, 13:25