On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 23:49:24 +0100, Arnau Bria wrote:

> I've created a new runlevel named Wireless where I'd like to configure
> my normal boot except network config, where I'd like to load net.rausb0
> instead of net.eth0.

> But, every time I reboot I get both interfaces up, and I don't know
> why...

Watch your boot messages to see when they come up. It is likely that udev
is coldplugging them, which you can fix by setting RC_COLDPLUG
in /etc/conf.d/rc. See the comments in the file or the discussions on
this list earlier this week.

--
Neil Bothwick

The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.