Hello Avaricen,

* Avaricen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [12-01-07 02:03]:
> I'd suggest reading, start here:
> http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Gentoo_LiveCD_and_LiveUSB

thx a lot for your link. The article is very interesting but it is not
what I wanted.

I asked which person or group I should ask that cpio is included into
the normal install CD which is generated by the getoo team.

It really sucks that I must always use a SuSE CD for that.

Best regards
Matthias

Rich Cook