Hi to all :)
I need little help with apache and proftpd
I have a server with Apache and proftpd and i need to define an account for proftpd with which the user (he don't had a terminal access to the server) can upload files to the apache server (inside htdocs). I think that this is some kind of virtual account and i search google but i can't find anything. BTW the idea is to grant the user access to htdocs, so the user can upload files to the apache. It is not necessary to use proftpd. Any help will be appreciated :) 10x in advance :)

Regards,
Niki

--
Cyberly yours,
Nikolay Balov

mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Linux Registered User #382280
http://keyserver.linux.it/
Key fingerprint: 8151 54E3 F0A7 FCE8 6EA7 0A86 810B AB0D 5B53 B32C