Hello,

what I initially thought was a problem with kdelibs is turning into
something even more strange. Emerge failed for every package I tried
to install with the message: "Internal compiler error: Segmentation
Fault". I have tried re-emerging gcc from two local mirrors, but got a
bunch of hash failures and corrupted archives. I am now trying
distfiles.gentoo.org, but this will take quite long. Any ideas as to
what might have happened? Could this be connected to X running
alarmingly slow?

Thanks,
Vlad

--
How's my English? How about my Netiquette?
Do mail me if something is wrong with my behaviour. Thank you.