On Mon, 2007-01-22 at 21:47 +0100, Jan Stępień wrote:
> Mick napisał(a):
> > Did you try remerging xorg with the radeon VIDEO_DEVICE flag after you
> > removed
> > the fglrx module?
>
> Actually I haven't heard about this flag. I've just googled for it but
> without any reasonably results. Could you tell me more about it or send
> me a link to a proper website which could enlighten me?

try these exact searches in google (include the site.. bit)

INPUT_DEVICES VIDEO_CARDS site:http://www.gentoo.org
and
INPUT_DEVICES VIDEO_CARDS site:http://www.gentoo-wiki.org

cya,

Of what you see in books, believe 75%.  Of newspapers, believe 50%.  And of
TV news, believe 25% -- make that 5% if the anchorman wears a blazer.