On Mon, Jan 22, 2007 at 11:38:18PM -0500, Penguin Lover Randy Barlow squawked:
> Howdy all,
>
>       I'm trying to get naim to work, but am having no success so far.  When
> I type /connect S/N, it asks me to type my password and then hit enter.
>  I type the password, hit enter, and then nothing.  Any ideas?

Not a suggestion per se, but, my personal experience says to just give
up. There was once a period where it was my aim client of
choice between 2002 - 2004, and sometime around 2005 the connection
becomes flaky and I haven't been able to get it connect a single time
in 2006.  And incidentally, the current stable naim release is just
about that old I think.

That said, if you do find a solution, I'd much appreciate if you post
it here. Also, you could try contacting upstream http://naim.n.ml.org
I hear they are good people and very willing to help.

(Also, have you made sure your account is not suspended? I.e. try
logging on using another AIM client?)

Best,

Murphy's Law of Government:
  If anything can go wrong, it will do so in triplicate.
Sortir en Pantoufles: up 46 days, 14:26