On Saturday 27 January 2007 11:13:28 am Dan Johansson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After the upgrade of dbus a few days ago, KDE won't mount my USB devices
> automatically anymore.
> Any suggestions where to start my search?

HAL and DBUS are wonderful tools with KDE. They tend to be problemmatic at
times though. Since you upgraded dbus... did you by chance reload the hal and
dbus daemons? Howabout restarting kde? Upgrades aren't always seamless and
you have to kick the daemons from time to time.

That said, I've dumped hal, dbus and all the related support from KDE and have
gone over to using automount...

Cheers.

--

Jerry McBride