Sorry that the subject is not very informative.

I seem to remember some time back some discussion about a script or program that would examine a gentoo system and create a report on packages installed, make.conf contents, and other relevant information
that might be of help to the devs.  No personal info would be collected.

Am I imagining this?  Would this info be of help to the devs?

Tony
   -- Benjamin Franklin