At the risk of pulling this topic a little more off-topic - the P-M vs P-4 is
an interesting case of a Pentium 3 chipset with a die shrink outperforming a
P-4.

The Intel Core (2) Solo/Duo CPUs are based on the Pentium M as well. Netburst
is pretty much dead afaik.

--
djn

Disclaimer: I represent no-one else in my emails to this list. Use any advice
given at your own risk.