Hi,

Am Freitag, 2. Februar 2007 schrieb Adrian:
> Greetings all --
> When she sends emails from her Mac:
> Sometimes attachments don't arrive.

is this the case? Or are the attachments not visible in the client? I'm quite
shure there's a button to look at the mail source even in a client like
outlook. This way you can see, if the attachment is there, but not shown.
Another possibility is, that the mailserver disallows some types of attachment
and removes them if considered bad. Maybe your experts configured it this
way :)

> Sometimes the emails never arrive (or so people claim, never happens to
> me)

If so, it's not because she is using a mac.

> Sometimes her emails end up in the junk mail folder (again, never
> happens to me)

That's a question of how the filter is configured. Maybe somebody has her in
his blacklist :)

> Our "IT" people are telling here this is because Mac email is not
> "compatible" with PCs.  My intuition & years of computer use is
> telling me this is bullshit.

Regarding MIME, some clients are somewhat special. So it is not necessarily
bullshit when attachments are not shown. It certainly is bullshit regarding
lost email or junkmail filtering.

> Thank you -- Adrian

Hth,
Michael