Radosław Grzanka napisał(a):
Hello,
I have a tablet which is supposed to work with acecad driver. To be specific - it is "Pentagram Quadpen" tablet which seems to be simply rebranded acecad tablet (windows drivers come from acecad directly).

I was able to (sort of) run the tablet but when I move the stylus over the tablet the cursor goes berserk and jumps all over the window, pushing random buttons.

I know I should post here my X11 config but I am not currently in front of my gentoo box, I just thought somebody had similar problem and can help me.

  I can send more details in the afternoon.

Hi,
 here are some details from my xorg.conf:

Section "InputDevice"
  Identifier "MyTablet"
  Driver "acecad"
  Option "Device" "/dev/input/event2"
#   Option "Device" "auto-dev"
  Option "Mode" "Absolute"
  Option "Model" "Flair"
EndSection

Section "ServerLayout"

 Identifier  "Simple Layout"
 Screen "Screen 1"

 InputDevice "Keyboard1" "CoreKeyboard"
 InputDevice "Mouse1" "CorePointer"
 InputDevice "MyTablet" "SendCoreEvents"

EndSection

And from X logs:

(II) Acecad Tablet xinput driver v4.00
(**) Acecad Tablet is in absolute mode
(**) MyTablet Tablet is using standard button map
(**) MyTablet Tablet model is Flair
(**) Acecad Tablet reports 85 points/s
(**) Option "SendCoreEvents"
(**) MyTablet: always reports core events
(II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "MyTablet" (type: TABLET)
(II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Mouse1" (type: MOUSE)
(II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Keyboard1" (type: KEYBOARD)
   xkb_keycodes             { include "xfree86+aliases(qwerty)" };
   xkb_types                { include "complete" };
   xkb_compatibility        { include "complete" };
   xkb_symbols              { include "pc(pc105)+pl" };
   xkb_geometry             { include "pc(pc105)" };
(**) Acecad Tablet Increment: 1
(II) Mouse1: ps2EnableDataReporting: succeeded
(**) Option "Device" "/dev/input/event2"
(EE) Unable to query/initialize Acecad hardware.
(**) RADEON(0): RADEONSaveScreen(2)
(--) Acecad Tablet MaxX:25869 MaxY:69
ProcXCloseDevice to close or not ?